Everyone loves new, shiny cars, right? The sad truth, though, is that they do not stay new or even shiny for a long time. After merely a year or so, the car starts to look old and the paint loses its shiny-ness. And the inside of your car is a completely different story, a messy one for certain.
We can’t buy new cars all the time, but we can surely keep them clean and new so here are a few of the tips to give your car new look and feel like a pro. Also, if you are willing to sell your car in Dubai, you must keep it clean and tidy.
- To clean the insides of the windows of your car, use vinegar or some cleaner to do the job.
- Usually, we forget to wipe the dust on our car’s dashboard, over time, the dust starts to give the dashboard a weary look. Take a damp piece of cloth and wipe any dust or stains.
- For window panes of the car, use newspapers as they leave no streaks behind.
- While choosing cleaners and wipes, select the ones which are reputable and trusted.
- Take out floor mats from your car and shake away all the dirt.
- If there is any stinking smell, sprinkle baking soda and then vacuum the car to get rid of the smell.
- Vacuum the boot of your car and don’t forget to vacuum under the pedals and seats.
- Wet the car and then use a soft cloth or sponge to scrub the entirety of your car. Scrub away all the dirt from your car.
- For cleaning the tyres, wheel wells and rims, use a brush.
- After the car is washed and dried, use non-acid-based tyre cleaner on the tyres. This will give them a new look.
Do this on a weekly basis and your car will have a new look and feel forever.