Is your RTA road test just around the corner? If yes, then we are absolutely sure that you are dreading every second of it.
Apart from the obvious mistakes, people also get under pressure when their driving is being tested. Fear of not getting a license after spending so many dirhams adds to the pressure. We don’t want you wasting your time or money so we compiled a list of the five most common mistakes people commit during driving test.
- Do not take extra time to adjust your seat and car mirrors. The examiner does not get impressed by the act, instead he/she thinks you are not confident enough. This gives a bad first impression.
- When it’s your turn to drive the car, let other drivers sit comfortably. Do not be hasty to start the car.
- While changing the lanes, examiner keenly observes evry act of yours. Use all the mirros before you change the lane, right and left mirror, rear mirror – if the road is clear, only then change it. Some drivers take far too much time to decide whether to change lane or not which might result in failing the driving test.
- If the examiner asks you to break a rule/ law, you are encouraged to do so. Do not tell the examiner that it is prohibited, he/she has years of experience and know about road rules more than you. Everything is merely a part of driving test.
- Do not stop or slow down the car when it is not necessary. Only when a pedestrian starts walking on the road, you should stop your car.
In short, be your natural self during the driving test. The more naturally you will drive, the better will be your driving test. We hope you totally nail it.